- Finish in as few as 12 months
- 30 Credits
- Average time spent/week: 15-20 hours
- No GRE Required
Online MS in Communication Overview
In as few as 12 months, the online MS in Communication from Purdue West Lafayette teaches you to craft strategic messaging across organizations that will effectively reach international, national and local audiences.
Housed in the prestigious Brian Lamb School of Communication, with award-winning faculty, the program offers four concentrations or the ability to customize your own concentration focused on industry-specific knowledge.
- General Track
- Integrated Communication and Advertising
- Health Communication
- Strategic Communication / Public Relations
- Communication and Leadership
100% online courses
Ranked #5 Top Public Universities in the U.S. by The Wall Street Journal
Graduate certificate options
MS in Communication Courses
|General Track||Concentration Track|
|Core Courses||9 credits||9 credits|
|Elective Courses||21 credits||9 credits|
|Concentration Courses||–||12 credits|
|Total||30 credits||30 credits|
MS in Communication Tuition
Purdue University is committed to providing a world-class education within the reach of all students.
Current Tuition Rates
|In State*||Out of State*|
|Cost per Credit||$451.20||$751.20|
|Total Cost of Program||$15,600||$24,600|
* Annual increases may change the total program cost. Tuition rates subject to change without notice.